Conversation A
對話A
Alex: Hi, Linda!
阿萊克斯:嗨,琳達!
Linda: Hey, Alex. What are you doing this weekend?
琳達:嗨,阿萊克斯。你這周末打算做什么?
Alex: I'm fishing!
阿萊克斯:我要去釣魚!
Linda: Who are you going with?
琳達:你要和誰一起去?
Alex: I don't know yet. You can come with me.
阿萊克斯:我還不知道呢。咱們倆可以一起。
Linda: No, thank you. Fishing is boring.
琳達:不了,謝謝。釣魚太無聊了。
Alex: That's OK. It isn't for everyone.
阿萊克斯:好吧。釣魚并不適合每個人。
Linda: Maybe Rob likes fishing. You can ask him.
琳達:羅布可能喜歡釣魚。你可以問問他。
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: Sorry, Alex. I can't fish with you on Saturday. I'm visiting friends.
羅布:抱歉,阿萊克斯。周六我不能和你一起去釣魚了。我要去看望我的朋友。
Alex: Never mind. You can come next time.
阿萊克斯:沒關系。你可以下次再來。
Rob: Where are you fishing?
羅布:你要去哪里釣魚呢?
Alex: At the fishing pond in St. Owen's Park.
阿萊克斯:在圣歐文公園的釣魚池。
Rob: Don't fish there. Go to Old Mill River.
羅布:不要在哪里釣魚。去老磨坊河吧。
Alex: Oh. Is the fishing there good?
阿萊克斯:哦。在哪里釣魚會比較好?
Rob: Yes. And it's a beautiful place.
羅布:是的。而且那里是個風景優美的地方。
Conversation C
對話C
Alex: Ben, do you like fishing?
阿萊克斯:本,你喜歡釣魚嗎?
Ben: Yes. My dad and I sometimes fish together.
本:喜歡。我爸爸和我有時候會一起去釣魚。
Alex: I'm going fishing on Saturday. You can join me.
阿萊克斯:我這周六要去釣魚。咱們可以一起。
Ben: Really? Thanks! Where are we going?
本:真的嗎?謝謝!我們要去哪里呢?
Alex: We're going to Old Mill River.
阿萊克斯:我們去老磨坊河吧。
Ben: That place is perfect for fishing. Good choice.
本:那是個釣魚的絕佳勝地。好的選擇。
Alex: It was Rob's idea. He likes Old Mill River a lot.
阿萊克斯:這是羅布的主意。他非常喜歡老磨坊河。