Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Hi, Alex. Why are you smiling?
泰勒:嗨,阿萊克斯。你笑什么?
Alex: I'm looking at a funny picture on my phone.
阿萊克斯:我在看我手機里一張有趣的照片。
Taylor: What's the picture of?
泰勒:是什么照片?
Alex: My parents and some of my relatives. They took my dad out for dinner on Father's Day. Everyone was wearing a funny hat!
阿萊克斯:我父母和我的一些親戚。他們在父親節帶我爸爸出去吃了飯。每個人都戴著一頂有趣的帽子!
Taylor: That's fun. I like to get together with my family. We always have a good time when we get together.
泰勒:有意思。我愿意和我的家人聚在一起。我們聚在一起的時候,總是過得很開心。

Conversation B
對話B
Ben: So, Rob, did your dad have a nice Father's day yesterday?
本:羅布, 昨天父親節你爸爸過得很好吧?
Rob: I think so. My siblings and I all called him. And my aunts, uncles and cousins went to my parents' house to visit.
羅布:我想是的。我的兄弟姐妹和我給他打了電話。而我的姨母,叔叔和表兄弟都去了我父母那里。
Ben: That's good. My family also likes to get together on holidays. We usually meet at my grandparents' house.
本:不錯啊。我的家人也喜歡在節假日聚在一起。我們經常在我祖父母的家里見面。
Rob: Your dad's parents or your mom's?
羅布:是你爸爸的父母還是媽媽的父母?
Ben: My dad's. Their house is bigger!
本:我爸爸的。他們的家比較大!
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Oh, I got good news today.
羅布:哦,我今天得到了一個好消息。
Ben: What's that?
本:是什么?
Rob: One of my sisters is getting married.
羅布:我的一個姐姐要結婚了。
Ben: That's great! When?
本:太棒了!什么時候?
Rob: They're not sure, yet. But probably sometime next year.
羅布:他們目前還沒確定。但是很有可能是在明年的某個時間。
Ben: And you'll go to the wedding?
本:你會去婚禮嗎?
Rob: Yes. I want to get to know my sister's fiance.
羅布:會的。我想認識一下我姐姐的未婚夫。
Ben: That's good. He's part of your family now. And your sister is part of his!
本:很好。他現在是你們家人中的一員了。而你姐姐則是他的一部分!