Conversation A
對話A
Alex: Well, it is really nice here, Ben.
阿萊克斯:本,這里真不錯。
Ben: Although I agree, the sun is very hot today.
本:雖然我同意你說的,但是今天的天氣太熱了。
Alex: Yeah. I'm sweating, and I'm just sitting here!
阿萊克斯:是啊。我只是坐在這里就渾身是汗了!
Ben: Drink some water.
本:喝一些水吧。
Alex: I am. Don't worry. I'm drinking a lot of water.
阿萊克斯:我在喝。別擔心。我喝了很多水了。
Ben: We should both rest in the shade for a while.
本:我們都應該在陰涼處休息一會兒。
Alex: Good. And we can leave our fishing rods here.
阿萊克斯:好的。我們可以把釣竿就留在這里。

Conversation B
對話B
Ben: Ah, this is a great fishing trip, Alex.
本:啊,阿萊克斯,這次釣魚之旅真不錯。
Alex: Yes. The weather is perfect, and the river is calm.
阿萊克斯:是啊。天氣很好,而且河水也很平靜。
Ben: And I already caught a fish!
本:我已經釣到一只魚了!
Alex: We need to put that fish in some ice. It already smells!
阿萊克斯:我們需要把那只魚放進冰里。它已經有些臭味了!
Ben: Yes, you're right. I will buy some on my way home.
本:是的,你說得對。我會在回家的路上買一些。
Alex: Good idea. But for now, let's keep it cool in the river.
阿萊克斯:好主意。但是現在我們還是先把它放到河水里清涼一下吧。
Conversation C
對話C
Susie: How was your fishing trip, Ben?
蘇西:本,你的釣魚之旅怎么樣?
Ben: It was great, Susie.
本:很棒,蘇西。
Susie: How many fish did you catch?
蘇西:你釣到多少魚?
Ben: I caught two fish, and Alex caught one really big one.
本:我釣到兩只魚,阿萊克斯釣到一只非常大的魚。
Susie: Great! Did you eat the fish?
蘇西:好棒!你們有把魚吃掉嗎?
Ben: Yes. We cooked them for dinner on Saturday.
本:是的。我們周六的晚飯就給吃了。
Susie: Yum. You're making me hungry. I love fish.
蘇西:真美味。你都給我說餓了。我很喜歡魚。
Ben: Then you should come next time!
本:那下次你應該一起來!