Conversation A
對話A
Susie: Do you cook a lot, Rob?
蘇西:羅布,你經常做飯嗎?
Rob: Yes, I do.
羅布:是的,我經常做。
Susie: What do you cook?
蘇西:你都做些什么呢?
Rob: I stir-fry meat and vegetables. That makes an easy dinner.
羅布:我會炒肉和蔬菜。這樣很簡單就可以做出一頓晚餐來。
Susie: I know a dish. You can try. It's really good.
蘇西:我知道一道菜。你可以試一下。真的很不錯。
Rob: What's in it?
羅布:那道菜里面有什么?
Susie: Chicken, vegetables and some other things. Here, look.
蘇西:有雞肉、蔬菜以及其他一些東西。來,你看。
Rob: I can cook this. I have these things at home. Thanks!
羅布:我可以做這道菜。我家里就有這些原材料。多謝!
Conversation B
對話B
Susie: So, Rob, do you often try new recipes?
蘇西:羅布,你經常會嘗試新的食譜嗎?
Rob: Yes, I do. I like spicy food.
羅布:是的,我會的。我喜歡辣的食物。
Susie: I don't really like spicy food.
蘇西:我不是太喜歡辣的食物。
Rob: What kind of food do you like?
羅布:那你喜歡什么樣子的食物呢?
Susie: I like Italian food.
蘇西:我喜歡意大利菜。
Rob: I also like it. I can share a great Italian recipe with you tomorrow.
羅布:我也喜歡。我明天可以給你分享一份很棒的意大利菜譜。
Susie: Not a spicy one!
蘇西:可不能是辣的呦!
Conversation C
對話C
Linda: Hi, Taylor. What are you looking at?
琳達:嗨,泰勒。你在看什么?
Taylor: I'm looking for recipes. Linda, I find easy recipes. Then I cook them for dinner.
泰勒:我在看菜譜。琳達,我找到了簡單的菜譜。然后我照著做了頓晚飯。
Linda: Do you cook a lot?
琳達:你經常做飯嗎?
Taylor: I cook every day.
泰勒:我每天都做飯。
Linda: I usually eat fast food.
琳達:我經常吃塊快餐。
Taylor: I don't. Fast food is expensive.
泰勒:我不怎么吃。快餐價格不菲。
Linda: And fast food doesn't really taste good.
琳達:并且快餐的味道確實不太好。