Conversation A
對話A
Linda: Welcome back!
琳達:歡迎回來!
Ben: Thanks, Linda.
本:謝謝,琳達。
Linda: How was your road trip?
琳達:你們這趟駕車旅行怎么樣?
Ben: It was great.
本:太棒了。
Linda: How far did you drive?
琳達:你們開了有多遠?
Ben: About 1,000 miles. My friend and I drove from San Diego to Portland.
本:大約1000英里。我的朋友和我從圣地亞哥開到了波特蘭。
Linda: I love San Diego. It's a beautiful city!
琳達:我喜愛圣地亞哥。那是一個美麗的城市!
Ben: Yes. The drive along the ocean was so beautiful.
本:是的。沿著海邊駕駛的景色也非常美麗。
Linda: Now I want to go on a road trip.
琳達:我現在都想來一場駕車旅行了。

Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: Hi, Linda. Why are you looking at a map?
泰勒:嗨,琳達。你盯著地圖干什么?
Linda: Hi, Taylor. I'm planning a road trip!
琳達:嗨,泰勒。我在計劃一場駕車旅行!
Taylor: Really? Where are you going?
泰勒:真的嗎?你要去哪里?
Linda: I want to visit Nashville.
琳達:我想去納什維爾。
Taylor: Nashville is famous for its country music! I love country music!
泰勒:納什維爾以它的鄉村音樂而出名。我喜愛鄉村音樂!
Linda: Do you want to come with me?
琳達:你想和我一起去嗎?
Taylor: Sure!
泰勒:當然!
Linda: Road trips are always more fun with friends.
琳達:和朋友一起的駕車旅行總是更有意思的。
Conversation C
對話C
Taylor: We're here! We're in Nashville!
泰勒:我們到了!我們在納什維爾了!
Linda: Yes! And we didn't have any trouble. We didn't run out of gas.
琳達:是的!我們沒遇到任何問題。汽車的油也沒用光。
Taylor: What should we do now?
泰勒:我們現在應該做什么呢?
Linda: Let's go see the Grand Ole Opry. But we have to get tickets.
琳達:我們去看看大奧普里吧。但是我們得要買票。
Taylor: Good idea. But can we eat lunch first?
泰勒:好主意。不過我們能不能先吃午飯呢?
Linda: Sure! Let's have barbecue. It's famous here.
琳達:當然!我們吃烤肉吧!烤肉在這里很出名的。
Taylor: Great! Let's go!
泰勒:太棒了!我們走吧!