Conversation A
對話A
Ben: Hey, Linda. How are you?
本:嗨,琳達。你好嗎?
Linda: I'm great. Alex took me to The Bread Basket today.
琳達:我很好。阿萊克斯今天帶我去了面包籃。
Ben: Cool. I love that bakery. Did you try one of their doughnuts?
本:酷。我很愛那家面包店。你有嘗嘗他們家的甜甜圈嗎?
Linda: No, but I had some chocolate cookies, and they were delicious.
琳達:沒有,但是我吃了一些巧克力曲奇,味道很棒。
Ben: Yeah, they're good. And I also love the bakery's bagels.
本:沒錯,味道是很不錯。我還喜歡這家面包店的百吉餅。
Linda: Yes, they looked good. I plan to buy one tomorrow for breakfast.
琳達:是的,百吉餅看起來就不錯。我打算明天買一個當早餐。

Conversation B
對話B
Susie: Hi, Alex. You look happy.
蘇西:嗨,阿萊克斯。你看起來很高興。
Alex: I am happy. Linda and I went to a great place.
阿萊克斯:我很高興。琳達和我去了一個好地方。
Susie: Where did you go?
蘇西:你們去了哪里?
Alex: We went to The Bread Basket.
阿萊克斯:我們去了面包籃。
Susie: Good choice. Did Linda like it?
蘇西:選得好。琳達喜歡那里嗎?
Alex: Yeah, I bought her some cookies.
阿萊克斯:喜歡,我給她買了一些餅干。
Susie: That was nice of you. I really like that bakery's cupcakes and rolls.
蘇西:你人真好。我非常喜歡那家面包店的杯子蛋糕和面包卷。
Alex: OK. I will look for them next time.
阿萊克斯:好的。我下次去會留意看看。
Conversation C
對話C
Susie: What is your favorite thing at The Bread Basket, Alex?
蘇西:阿萊克斯,面包籃店里你最喜歡的是什么?
Alex: Well, the bakery bakes delicious apple pies, but they're really big.
阿萊克斯:嗯,這家面包店的蘋果派烤得很好,就是太大了。
Susie: Maybe you can share one with Linda.
蘇西:也許你可以和琳達分一個。
Alex: That's a great idea, Susie.
阿萊克斯:蘇西,這是個好主意。
Susie: Or maybe someone else will want some.
蘇西:或者也許其他人也想要一些。
Alex: I'll look for Linda right now!
阿萊克斯:我現在就去找琳達!
Susie: Where are you going? I was talking about me!
蘇西:你要去哪里?我是在說我啊!