Conversation A
對話A
Linda: I can't believe our trip is over!
琳達:我不敢相信我們的旅程就這么結束了!
Taylor: I know. It's time to go home already.
泰勒:是啊。現在已經是回家的時候了。
Linda: Did you buy any souvenirs for your family and friends?
琳達:你有給你的家人和朋友買些紀念品嗎?
Taylor: Yes. I bought some small gifts. What about you?
泰勒:買了。我買了一些小禮物。你呢?
Linda: I bought a cowboy hat.
琳達:我買了一頂牛仔帽。
Taylor: Can I see it?
泰勒:我能看看嗎?
Linda: Sure. Here is the hat.
琳達:當然。這就是拿頂帽子。
Taylor: OK. Let's get on the road and go home!
泰勒:好的。我們上路回家吧!
Conversation B
對話B
Ben: How was your trip, Taylor?
本:泰勒,你的旅行怎么樣?
Taylor: It was good, Ben. We saw so many interesting things!
泰勒:本,還不錯。我們看到了很多有趣的東西!
Ben: That's great!
本:那真棒!
Taylor: Linda and I had a lot of fun. We went to the Nashville Zoo and the Grand Ole Opry.
泰勒:琳達和我玩兒得很高興。我們去了納什維爾動物園,還去了大奧普里劇院。
Ben: That sounds fun. How did you know which way to go?
本:聽起來很有意思。你知道走哪條路嗎?
Taylor: We used a map.
泰勒:我們查的地圖。
Ben: That is smart. Maps are helpful and very convenient.
本:很明智。地圖非常有用、非常便捷。
Conversation C
對話C
Taylor: Hi, Susie. I have a gift for you. It's a necklace from the Nashville zoo.
泰勒:嗨,蘇西。我有個禮物要給你。這是納什維爾動物園的項鏈。
Susie: Thank you, Taylor. How was your trip with Linda?
蘇西:謝謝你,泰勒。你個琳達的旅行怎么樣?
Taylor: It was a lot of fun. We walked, talked and ate a lot!
泰勒:很有意思。我們走了很多路、聊了很多、吃了很多!
Susie: That sounds like a great vacation.
蘇西:聽起來這個假期很棒啊。
Taylor: I really enjoyed it.
泰勒:我真的玩兒得很開心。
Susie: What was your favorite part of the trip?
蘇西:這趟旅行當中,你最喜歡的部分是什么?
Taylor: Coming home!
泰勒:回家!