Conversation A
對話A
Linda: Look! I have a postcard!
琳達:看!我有一張明信片!
Susie: Who is it from?
蘇西:是誰寄來的?
Linda: It's from Ben. He's in Paris.
琳達:是本寄來的。他在巴黎。
Susie: What's the picture on the card?
蘇西:明信片上的照片是什么?
Linda: It's the Eiffel Tower.
琳達:是埃菲爾鐵塔。
Susie: Neat! What does Ben say?
蘇西:真不錯!本說了些什么?
Linda: He likes Paris a lot. But the city is expensive.
琳達:他非常喜歡巴黎。但是這個城市花銷太大了。
Susie: So food is expensive there?
蘇西:所以那里的食物很昂貴?
Linda: Ben says that some of it is.
琳達:本說有一些是很貴。
Conversation B
對話B
Susie: Alex, do you have change for $10?
蘇西:阿萊克斯,你有10美元的零錢嗎?
Alex: Let me check my wallet. Here. I have two $5.
阿萊克斯:讓我看一下我的錢包。有。我有兩個5美元。
Susie: Thank you. I need some cash for coffee.
蘇西:謝謝。我需要一些錢買咖啡。
Alex: You can use a credit card.
阿萊克斯:你可以用信用卡。
Susie: I don't use credit cards often. I like cash.
蘇西:我并不經常用信用卡。我喜歡現金。
Alex: Credit cards are convenient.
阿萊克斯:信用卡很便利。
Susie: They are too convenient. I can spend too much!
蘇西:信用卡太便利了。我會花掉太多錢的!
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Taylor, do you pay your bills online?
羅布:泰勒,你是在網上支付的賬單嗎?
Taylor: Yes, I do. It's very convenient.
泰勒:是的。非常便利。
Rob: Why do you like it?
羅布:為什么你喜歡這種支付方式呢?
Taylor: Because I don't lose bills. And I can pay them on time. I don't forget.
泰勒:因為這樣我不會遺失賬單。并且我可以準時支付。我不會忘記。
Rob: Why not?
羅布:為什么不會呢?
Taylor: My bank reminds me. They send me an email. It says, "Pay your phone bill by Friday!"
泰勒:我的銀行會提醒我。他們會給我發送郵件。郵件上會寫道:“請在周五之前支付你的電話賬單。”
Rob: That is nice.
羅布:這樣確實很不錯。