Conversation A
對話A
Linda: Hi, Taylor. What day is Mother's Day?
琳達:嗨,泰勒。母親節是哪天?
Taylor: It is Sunday.
泰勒:是周日。
Linda: What are you doing for your mother?
琳達:你要如何為你的媽媽慶祝呢?
Taylor: I always send her a card.
泰勒:我總是會寄一張賀卡給她。
Linda: Do you buy her a present?
琳達:你會給她買一個禮物嗎?
Taylor: Sometimes I do. But my mother doesn't need anything.
泰勒:有時候會。但是我的媽媽什么也不需要。
Linda: Do you ever send her flowers?
琳達:你曾經給她送過花嗎?
Taylor: No. She lives 1,000 miles away. Besides, my dad gives her flowers.
泰勒:沒有。她住在1000英里外。另外我的爸爸會給她買花。
Conversation B
對話B
Susie: Hi, Alex. Mother's Day is on Sunday. Don't forget!
蘇西:嗨,阿萊克斯。周日是母親節。別忘了!
Alex: I always remember Mother's Day. I send my mother a card and call her.
阿萊克斯:我一直記著母親節呢。我會給我的媽媽寄張卡片,并且打個電話。
Susie: I buy my mother a gift. And I send her flowers. I just go online and choose a bouquet.
蘇西:我給我的媽媽買了一個禮物,還會給她送花。我剛剛上網選了一束花。
Alex: Hmm... I can send my mother flowers, too. There must be a website for Taiwan.
阿萊克斯:恩...我也可以給我的媽媽送花。臺灣一定有這樣的網站。
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Hey, Linda. Are you going to the flower shop after work?
羅布:嗨,琳達。下班之后你要去花店嗎?
Linda: Yes, I am.
琳達:是的,我要去。
Rob: May I go with you? I want some flowers for Mother's Day.
羅布:我能跟你一起嗎?我想為母親節買些花。
Linda: Me, too. I want roses and lilies in my bouquet.
琳達:我也是。我的花束里想要有玫瑰和百合。
Rob: My mother likes roses, too. I can buy a dozen of her.
羅布:我的媽媽也喜歡玫瑰。我會給她買一些。
Linda: Bring your credit card. Roses can be expensive!
琳達:帶著你的信用卡。玫瑰會很貴的!