Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Welcome to the show, Tonya Travel!
羅布:歡迎來到本節目,Tonya Travel!
Tonya: Hello, Rob!
坦婭:你好,羅布!
Rob: Tonya, you are a travel agent.
羅布:坦婭,你是一個旅行代理人。
Tonya: Yes, I am. I help people with their travel plans.
坦婭:是的,我是。我幫助客戶規劃旅游行程。
Rob: Where do people like to stay when they travel?
羅布:當人們旅行的時候,他們愿意住在哪里?
Tonya: Most people stay in hotels. But other people stay in special places.
坦婭:大多數會住在旅館里。但是有些人會住在特殊的地方。
Rob: Can you give us an example?
羅布:你能給我們舉個例子嗎?
Tonya: Sure. How about staying in a tree?
坦婭:當然。住在樹屋里如何?
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: I'd like to stay in a tree house!
羅布:我想要住在一個樹屋里!
Tonya: You have many choices! Some are simple. Others are very fancy.
坦婭:你有許多種選擇!有一些很簡樸。其他的則非常豪華。
Rob: Tell me about them.
羅布:跟我說說吧。
Tonya: There is a simple one in Sweden. It is only 24 square meters. It has a bed and a bathroom in it.
坦婭:瑞士有一個很簡樸的。它只有24平米。里面有一張床和一間浴室。
Rob: And a nice view?
羅布:還有美麗的景色嗎?
Tonya: Of course!
坦婭:當然!
Rob: Is it expensive?
羅布:很貴嗎?
Tonya: Of course!
坦婭:當然!
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Tell me about a fancy one!
羅布:跟我說說豪華的樹屋吧!
Tonya: There is a nice one in Africa. It has a big bed and a bathtub.
坦婭:非洲有一個很不錯的樹屋。里面有一張大床和一個浴缸。
Rob: Wow! That sounds really great.
羅布:哇!聽起來真不錯!
Tonya: You can sit and watch the hippos in the river below the treehouse.
坦婭:你可以坐著觀賞樹下河里的河馬。
Rob: So it must be expensive.
羅布:所以這一定很昂貴。
Tonya: Very.
坦婭:非常貴。
Rob: Then I need to start saving my money now!
羅布:那么我從現在就要開始存錢了!