Conversation A
對話A
Rob: See you later, Alex. Have a good evening!
羅布:再見,阿萊克斯。祝你今晚玩兒得愉快!
Alex: Thanks, Rob. What are you doing after work?
阿萊克斯:謝謝,羅布。下班之后你要去做什么?
Rob: I'm going home. I'm helping the kids next door.
羅布:我要回家。我要幫助隔壁的孩子們。
Alex: Are they in trouble?
阿萊克斯:他們遇到了困難?
Rob: No, they are building a tree house. They need my help.
羅布:不是,他們要蓋樹屋。他們需要我的幫助。
Alex: They're building a tree house?
阿萊克斯:他們要蓋一個樹屋?
Rob: Sure. Lots of kids build tree houses. They play in them.
羅布:是的。很多孩子在蓋樹屋。他們好在里面玩耍。
Conversation B
對話B
Alex: Taylor, is building a tree house hard?
阿萊克斯:泰勒,蓋一個樹屋很難嗎?
Taylor: Not really. You just need wood, a hammer and some nails.
泰勒:不是很難。你只需要木頭、一把錘子和一些釘子就可以了。
Alex: Did you build one?
阿萊克斯:你蓋過嗎?
Taylor: No. But my brother and his friends did. Then I played in it.
泰勒:沒有。但是我的哥哥和他的朋友們蓋過。然后我就去那里面玩兒了。
Alex: What do you play in a tree house?
阿萊克斯:你在一個樹屋里面玩兒了什么?
Taylor: Lots of games! And you can hide there. That's fun.
泰勒:很多游戲!你還可以躲在里面。很有趣的。
Conversation C
對話C
Taylor: Do you like tree houses, Susie?
泰勒:蘇西,你喜歡樹屋嗎?
Susie: Yes, they're fun. My sister's kids have one in their yard.
蘇西:是的,很有意思。我姐姐的孩子在他們家院子中就有一個。
Taylor: How do they get into their tree house?
泰勒:他們是怎么進到他們的樹屋里的?
Susie: They have a rope ladder. They climb up that.
蘇西:他們有繩梯。爬那個進去的。
Taylor: Do you go into the tree house?
泰勒:你進過樹屋里面嗎?
Susie: Sometimes. But I don't like the ladder. It's not very strong.
蘇西:有時候會去。但是我不喜歡那個梯子。它不是非常堅固。