Conversation A
對話A
Rob: You're welcome. Yes, they were nice flowers. OK, talk to you tomorrow, bye!
羅布:不用謝。是的,花很好。好的,明天再和你說,再見!
Alex: Did you give your mother flowers for Mother's Day?
阿萊克斯:母親節的花,你送給你媽媽了嗎?
Rob: Yes, I bought her a dozen yellow roses.
羅布:送了,我給她買了一把黃玫瑰。
Alex: I also sent my mother flowers. I used a website. It was easy.
阿萊克斯:我也給我媽媽買了花。我用的是一個網站。很簡單。
Rob: And expensive.
羅布:也很貴。
Alex: Yes, but my mother is worth it!
阿萊克斯:是的,但是我的媽媽值得我花這筆錢!
Conversation B
對話B
Alex: Susie, did you know different colors of roses have different meanings?
阿萊克斯:蘇西,你知道不同顏色的玫瑰花有不同的含義嗎?
Susie: They do? OK, red roses mean love.
蘇西:有嗎?好吧,紅色的玫瑰代表愛。
Alex: Yes, and pink roses can mean love or thank you.
阿萊克斯:是的,粉色的玫瑰則是代表愛或感謝。
Susie: That's interesting. What about yellow roses?
蘇西:還挺有意思。那黃色的玫瑰呢?
Alex: Those mean friendship. And orange roses express excitement.
阿萊克斯:代表著友誼。橙色的玫瑰則代表興奮。
Susie: Orange roses? Really? Where did you learn all this?
蘇西:橙色的玫瑰?真的嗎?你從哪里知道的這些?
Alex: On a flower shop's website, of course!
阿萊克斯:當然是在一個花店的網站上!
Conversation C
對話C
Taylor: So what kind of flowers did you buy your mother, Linda?
泰勒:琳達,你給你媽媽買了什么花?
Linda: I got light pink roses and pink and white lilies. My mother will like them.
琳達:我買了淡粉色的玫瑰,還有粉色和白色的百合花。我媽媽會喜歡的。
Taylor: That will be a pretty bouquet. Will the flower shop in New Jersey deliver the flowers?
泰勒:那束花一定很美。新澤西的花店會送這些花嗎?
Linda: Yes,for a fee. They'll deliver my bouquet to her tomorrow.
琳達:是的,不過要另收一筆費用。他們明天會把我的花給她送過去。
Taylor: And she'll have a happy Mother's Day!
泰勒:她會有一個很開心的母親節!