Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Wow. The bus ride was really long.
泰勒:哇。剛剛坐了好久的公交車。
Linda: I know. The bus stopped at every bus stop.
琳達:是啊。那輛公交車每站都停。
Taylor: Next time, let's take a taxi.
泰勒:下次我們搭乘出租車吧。
Linda: Yeah. I agree.
琳達:好的。我同意。
Taylor: I downloaded a taxi app.
泰勒:我下載了一個出租車的app。
Linda: A taxi app?
琳達:一個出租車的app?
Taylor: Yes. My friend told me about it. It can call a taxi for you.
泰勒:是的。是我朋友告訴的。這款app可以為你叫來一輛出租車。
Linda: Really? That's convenient.
琳達:真的嗎?那很便利啊。
Taylor: We can use it when we want to go home.
泰勒:當我們想回家時,我們就可以用它。
Conversation B
對話B
Linda: The festival was so much fun. But now I'm tired. I'm ready to go home.
琳達:這個慶典很有意思。但是我有點累了。我要回家了。
Taylor: Me, too. Let's call a taxi. I can use my app.
泰勒:我也是。讓我們叫輛出租車吧。我可以使用我的app。
Linda: Great! How can the taxi find us?
琳達:太棒了!出租車怎樣才能找到我們?
Taylor: I can type in the address here. The app can also use GPS and find us.
泰勒:我可以在這里輸入地址。這款app也可以使用GPS找到我們。
Linda: Wow. That's amazing.
琳達:哇。真是太神奇了。
Taylor: There. All done. The taxi should be here in 5 minutes!
泰勒:就這樣。好了。這輛出租車應該在5分鐘之內到達這里!
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Hi, Linda. How was the street festival yesterday?
羅布:嗨,琳達。昨天的街頭慶典怎么樣?
Linda: It was fun! Taylor and I ate lots of great food.
琳達:很有意思!泰勒和我吃了很多美食。
Rob: That sounds great. I want to go tonight.
羅布:聽起來不錯啊。我想今晚去。
Linda: You should take a taxi.
琳達:你應該打輛出租車。
Rob: Oh, why?
羅布:哦,為什么?
Linda: Well, it's convenient and quick. And you don't have to worry about parking.
琳達:出租車很便利、快捷。并且你不必擔心停車的問題。
Rob: That's true. Thanks for the advice.
羅布:的確。謝謝你的建議。
Linda: No problem. And remember to tip the driver!
琳達:別客氣。記得給司機小費!