YoloMc Prantone writes in:
YoloMc Prantone寫道:
"How do you recover from an embarrassing fall?"
“怎么擺脫令人尷尬的摔倒?”
Just say, "I'm okay!"
只要說:“我沒事!”
You cover your face and run!
你可以遮住你的臉跑開!
Laugh it off.
一笑了之。
Laugh before they can laugh at you.
在其他人嘲笑你之前自己先發笑。
Just say, "It never happened. What-What happened? There's no proof."
只要說:“那從來沒有發生過。發生了什么?沒有證據能證明。”
You're talking to the number one clumsy person. Even though it feels embarrassing, just know that it was funny.
你在和最笨拙的人說話。雖然那令人感覺很尷尬,不過你要知道那很有意思。
Don't make a big deal out of it. It's not worth it.
不要小題大做。那不值得。
You recover from an embarrassing fall by just getting back up and just continuing on.
要想擺脫令人尷尬的跌倒,只要站起來,繼續走路就可以了。
You just try to put it into a dance routine or something.
你可以試圖把那變成一個舞蹈動作之類的。
Roll into the push-up position on the ground where you fell and start doing push-ups.
在你摔倒的地方順勢變成俯臥撐的姿勢,然后開始做俯臥撐。
Automatically get into a push-up position and start doing push-ups. It's way better than actually, like, falling and crying.
自動轉換成俯臥撐姿勢,然后開始做俯臥撐。那比摔倒并叫喊要好多了。
You fall forward, roll over-like a somersault-then you get up.
你向前摔倒,然后順勢翻滾一下,再站起來。
You need to be like: I'm risin' up, back on my feet. Took my time, took my chances. You need to sing Eye of the Tiger.
你要這樣:現在的我憑自己的力量再次站了起來。帶走我的時間,帶走我的機會。你要唱《老虎的眼睛》這首歌。
Pablo Fawkes asks:
帕布羅·福克斯問道:
"How do you cure world hunger?"
“怎么解決世界饑荒問題?”
That's actually a really good, important question. I don't know why you're asking kids these questions.
這是一個非常好而且非常重要的問題。我不知道你為什么要問孩子這些問題。
Tell the president, "(screaming) Solve world hunger!!!"
對總統說,“(大喊)解決全球饑荒問題!!!”
Get rid of all the greedy people over the world. Throw them off a cliff.
清除世界上所有貪婪的人。把他們扔下懸崖。
The only way to cure world hunger is to get rid of the greedy people that are in power all over the world.
唯一能解決全球饑荒問題的方法是,清除世界上貪婪的掌權者。
As the community of the earth becomes smaller and smaller and more connected, we will be able to solve world hunger because we will be a tighter community.
因為地球社區越來越小,聯系越來越緊密,我們未來可以解決全球饑荒問題,因為我們會成為更牢固的社區。
Give people the tools they need to grown their own food.
給人們提供自己種植食物所需要的工具。
You have to teach people in the area how to grow food maybe?
也許要教那個地區的人們如何種植食物?
You should donate money to different organizations that's gonna help.
你應該向不同的組織捐款,這樣會有幫助的。
You can start by doing your own part. There's many organizations where you can volunteer. And, collectively, it makes a difference.
你可以從自己做起。有很多你可以去當志愿者的組織。集體的力量會產生不同。
Give to the people that are in your circle or around you and make sure that they're giving to the people that are in their circles, and then hopefully everyone will be giving to everyone.
將你的食物分享給你朋友圈或周圍的人,確保他們也會和他們圈子里的人分享,希望之后所有人都能互相分享。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載