Neverland711 asks:
Neverland711問道:
"How do I stay forever young—"
“我怎么能永葆青春?”
Oh my god, that makes a lot of sense. Are you Peter Pan?
哦我的天哪,這有很多意義。你是彼得·潘嗎?
Well, if I knew I wouldn't be sitting here. I'd be in Neverland.
嗯,如果我知道答案,那我就不會坐在這里了。我就在夢幻島了。
You can't. You can't do that.
你不能。你不能永葆青春。
Childhood lasts a pretty long time. There's no actual way to do it, sadly.
讓童年時期持續相當長的時間。不幸的是,沒有現實方法能做到。
Go to Disneyland and become Peter Pan, like those characters that walk around. You could totally stay forever young like that.
去迪尼斯樂園,成為彼得·潘,就是在迪尼斯樂園里走來走去的角色。那樣你就能永葆青春了。
Put lots of makeup on. You try to look young.
涂大量的化妝品。你可以盡量看上去年輕一些。
Find a very clever plastic surgeon and then you stay forever young.
找一位非常熟練的整形外科醫生,讓醫生幫你永葆青春。
Working out will keep you forever young.
健身能讓你永遠年輕。
Definitely taking care of your body, taking care of yourself. That's one way to make sure that, you know, you stay young-stay fit.
一定要照顧好自己的身體,照顧好自己。這可以確保你保持年輕,保持健康。
So long as you take care of yourself--no drinking, no drugs-just simply good eating, working out, you'll be fine. You'll be just like Peter Pan.
只要你照顧好自己,不喝酒,不吸毒,堅持良好的飲食習慣和健身,你會很好的。你會像彼得·潘一樣。
It's all in the mind.
都是心理作用。
Associate with younger people.
和年輕人聯系。
Don't believe in growing up. Just stay young. Try not to act all mature.
不要相信你長大了。保持年輕。盡量不要做出成熟的舉止。
Think about how you are, where you are right now in life, and hold onto that tight. And guess what, Peter Pan, it's gonna happen for you.
想想你現在的生活情況,堅持下去。你猜怎么著,你是可能成為彼得·潘的。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載