MandMs AJ wants to know:
MandMs AJ想知道:
"What is a good way to hide from people you know in public?"
“在公共場合躲避熟人有什么好方法?”
This happens to me a lot.
我經常遇到這種事。
My advice is don't go out in public.
我的建議是不要去公共場合。
Stay in your house and lock the door.
呆在家里,把門鎖上。
Dig a hole, and then just cover it up.
挖個洞,然后蓋起來。
I'd just look in my cellphone and just look down the whole time if I'm trying to avoid somebody.
如果我要避開某個人,那我會一直盯著手機看,一直低頭看手機。
I don't know, if you're wearing a hood you could cover your face?
我不知道,如果你穿得是連帽衣,那能把臉遮住嗎?
I'd put on a wig. It works every time.
我會戴上假發。每次都很管用。
It's always handy to keep a moustache in your back pocket. So you just take it out and slap it on.
在褲子后面的兜里放假胡子,這樣很方便。你可以把胡子拿出來,然后戴在臉上。
Skulk away into the corners of the room. Pretend you're very busy. But then I have a question for you: who are you hiding from and why?
偷偷地走到房間的角落。假裝你非常忙。不過我有個問題要問你:你要躲誰,為什么要躲開?
Oh my god, I do this all the time. When I see someone from afar, I literally run the other way.
哦,我的天哪。我經常這么做。我看到從遠處走來的某個人時,我會馬上向另一個方向跑。
Can you duck into a building, or around the corner, or behind a tree?
你能躲到建筑物里或是拐角處,或是藏在樹后面嗎?
I did this once. What I did was I hid behind somebody else's back. You know, I'm short.
我躲過一次。我躲在了其他人的后面。因為我很矮。
Paint yourself, like, the color of the wall and go up to it real quick and just close your eyes. Maybe they'll go away.
把你自己涂成墻的顏色,然后迅速貼到墻上,把眼睛閉上。也許他們會直接走掉。
Thanks for watching.
謝謝大家的收看。
Want more advice? Then subscribe to the React channel.
想要更多建議?那就訂閱React頻道吧。
We love answering your questions, so keep 'em coming.
我們喜歡回答大家提出的問題,繼續提問吧。
Goodbye!
再見!
Bye. Wait, I think I know that person.
再見。等等,我想我認識那個人。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載