To the people affected by Hurricane Harvey: we are with you every single step of the way.
對那些受到哈維颶風影響的人們:在前行的每一步上,我們都和你在一起。
We will help you recover. We will help you rebuild.
我們將幫助你們恢復原狀。我們將幫助你們重建家園。
We will support you today, tomorrow, and the day after.
我們將支持你們,在今天,在明天,以及每一天。
We have been working closely with local authorities,
我們一直在和當地政府密切合作,
and I remain in close communication with Governor Abbott of Texas and Governor Edwards of Louisiana.
我也一直和德克薩斯州州長雅培,路易斯安那州州長愛德華保持著聯絡。
At the request of Governor Abbott, I declared a major disaster in the State of Texas to ensure that federal aid is available for state and local recovery efforts.
應雅培州長的要求,我宣布了德克薩斯州的重大災害,確保聯邦財政補貼可以用于州和當地的重建。
I also approved a disaster declaration for Louisiana.
我也批準了路易斯安那州的災害申請。
Organizations like the Red Cross, the Salvation Army, and faith-based organizations are actively assisting on the ground and they are doing a fantastic job.
像紅十字會,救世軍,宗教組織在當地也在積極開展救援,并正在完成不錯的進展。
I want to recognize the millions of citizens across the country who are contributing in every way they can - with their time, their resources, and their prayers.
我想重申,全國各地數百萬人在用他們力所能及地不同方式做出努力--用他們的時間,他們的資源以及他們的祈禱。
When one part of America hurts, we all hurt.
當美國的一部分傷痛,我們所有人都是傷痛的。