When we see neighbors in need, we rush to their aid.
當我們見到需要幫助的鄰居,我們跑過去幫助他們。
We don't ask their names or where they are from - we help our fellow Americans every single time.
我們不會問他們的名字或者他們來自哪里--我們每一次都是在幫助我們美國人自己。
This is the spirit of America. It is exactly what I saw while in Texas this week - a spirit of love, determination, and resolve.
這就是美國的精神。這也正是我本周在德克薩斯州見到的--愛,堅毅和決心的精神。
A spirit, that even when wounded, never gives up - never gives in - never loses hope.
這樣的精神,即便我們受傷,也永不放棄--永不屈服--永遠不失去希望。
We just keep fighting - we just keep pushing on, for the people we love, and for the nation we call home.
我們一直保持戰斗--我們一直向前進,為了我們愛著的人們,為了我們叫做家園的國家。
All American hearts are with the people of Texas and Louisiana.
所有美國人都心向德克薩斯州和路易斯安那州的人們。
We mourn and pray and struggle through the hardships - together.
我們一起在困境中悼念,祈禱和努力。
We know that a long and difficult path lies ahead to get our neighbors back in their homes and on their feet.
我們知道,漫長困難的路在我們面前,我們要讓我們的鄰居回到他們的家園,并站立起來。
But we also know that we are stronger than the obstacles in our path.
但我們也知道,我們比我們路上的障礙更加強大。
Arm-in-arm, we will strive, we will endure, and we will emerge stronger than ever before.
手挽手,我們將奮斗,我們將堅韌,我們將變得比以往更加強大。
Thank you. God Bless You. And God Bless the United States of America.
謝謝大家。上帝保佑你們。上帝保佑美利堅合眾國。