"We're talking now," Lord Frey complained.
“我們現在不就在談?”佛雷侯爵抱怨。
The spotted pink head snapped around.
他那遍布老人斑的粉紅禿頭倏地一轉。
"What are you all looking at?" he shouted at his kin. "Get out of here.
“你們看什么?”他朝周圍的親人吼,“還不快滾?
Lady Stark wants to speak to me in private. Might be she has designs on my fidelity, heh.
史塔克夫人要跟我私下談談,搞不好她想讓我出軌哩,嘿。
Go, all of you, find something useful to do.
你們通通都退下,去找點有用的事做。
Yes, you too, woman. Out, out, out."
對,你也一樣,臭女人,出去,出去,出去!”
As his sons and grandsons and daughters and bastards and nieces and nephews streamed from the hall,
他的兒子、孫子、女兒、私生子、外孫、外孫女們魚貫離開大廳,
he leaned close to Catelyn and confessed, "They're all waiting for me to die.
他則靠向凱特琳,坦白承認,“他們全部都在等我死,
Stevron's been waiting for forty years, but I keep disappointing him.
史提夫倫已經等了四十年啦,可我偏要教他失望。
Heh. Why should I die just so he can be a lord? I ask you. I won't do it."
嘿,我干嘛提早上天,好讓他繼承爵位啊,你說是不是?我偏不要。”
"I have every hope that you will live to be a hundred."
“我衷心希望您活到一百歲。”
"That would boil them, to be sure. Oh, to be sure.
“那可會叫他們七竅生煙,一定會的。
Now, what do you want to say?"
好吧,你到底想談什么?”
"We want to cross," Catelyn told him.
“我們想渡河。”凱特琳對他說。
"Oh, do you? That's blunt. Why should I let you?"
“哦,是嘛?你說得輕巧,我為何放你們過去?”
For a moment her anger flared.
一時之間,她的怒意猛地冒上來。
"If you were strong enough to climb your own battlements, Lord Frey, you would see that my son has twenty thousand men outside your walls."
“佛雷大人,假如你還有力氣爬上自己的城墻,你會看到城外有我兒子的兩萬精兵。”