Beshrew that heart that makes my heart to groan
我詛咒那一顆使我的心受傷的心,
For that deep wound it gives my friend and me!
它曾留給我和我的朋友深深的傷痕。
Is't not enough to torture me alone,
你本可以讓我獨自一人喝下苦酒,
But slave to slavery my sweet'st friend must be?
又何必讓我的朋友同在你帳下充軍?
Me from myself thy cruel eye hath taken,
你那冷酷的雙眼已攝走我的魂兒,
And my next self thou harder hast engross'd:
現在又霸占我的朋友,我第二個替身。
Of him, myself, and thee, I am forsaken;
我已經不再屬于他、你和我自己,

A torment thrice threefold thus to be cross'd.
于是對于我三重的痛苦就這樣降臨。
Prison my heart in thy steel bosom's ward,
鎖我的心在你鐵石般的胸腔里吧,
But then my friend's heart let my poor heart bail;
好讓我可憐的心保釋我朋友的心。
Whoe'er keeps me, let my heart be his guard;
凡拘押我者我的心就是他的侍衛,
Thou canst not then use rigor in my gaol:
所以你縱教我入獄也無法對我專橫。
And yet thou wilt; for I, being pent in thee,
然而你畢竟要專橫,因為我植身于你;
Perforce am thine, and all that is in me.
我反正是你的,我一切都是你的收成。