"Well, we are all here except the rat," said Charlotte.
“好,除了老鼠,我們全到齊了,”夏洛說,
"I guess we can proceed without him.
“我想沒有它,我們也可以把這個會開起來。
Now, all of you must have noticed what's been going on around here the last few days.
現在,你們大家一定都注意到了我們這里這幾天發生的事。
The message I wrote in my web, praising Wilbur, has been received.
我在網上贊美威爾伯的字大家看到了。
The Zuckermans have fallen for it, and so has everybody else.
朱克曼家的人相信了,其他的人也相信了。
Zuckerman thinks Wilbur is an unusual pig, and therefore he won't want to kill him and eat him.
朱克曼先生認為威爾伯是一只不尋常的豬,因此他不會想要殺它吃它。
I dare say my trick will work and Wilbur's life can be saved.
我想我的把戲大概會奏效,威爾伯的性命可以保住。”
"Hurray!" cried everybody.
“萬歲!”全場歡呼。
"Thank you very much," said Charlotte.
“非常感謝你們,”夏洛說,
"Now I called this meeting in order to get suggestions.
“現在我請大家來開會,是要聽聽大家的建議。
I need new ideas for the web.
我要讓這個網有新花樣。
People are already getting sick of reading the words 'Some Pig!".
人們一個勁兒地老讀著‘王牌豬’這三個字都讀厭了。
If anybody can think of another message, or remark,
如果誰想得出另一句話,
I'll be glad to weave it into the web.
我很高興把它織在網上。
Any suggestions for a new slogan?"
對于這個新橫幅,誰有什么建議嗎?”