We've told the incredible police of our nation that they have our full support as they work to bring down violent crime rates.
我們對我們偉大的警察說:你們努力降低暴力犯罪率,我們會全力支持。
We've taken bold action to go after criminal cartels, and made it a top priority to prosecute anyone who targets law enforcement.
我們采取了大膽的行動去追蹤犯罪集團,把起訴將執法機關作為攻擊目標的任何人,作為頭等大事來辦。
This has been the work of my administration – fighting for the American worker,
這便是本屆政府的工作:為美國工人奮斗,
defending the rule of law, and returning the power to the American people.
捍衛法治精神,讓美國民眾重獲力量。
Since my inauguration, economic confidence has soared—reaching higher than any time in 9 years.
從我的就職典禮那時起,美國經濟信心就一路飆升,數值比過去九年任何時段都高。
Optimism among manufacturers is at a record high.
制造商的樂觀程度創歷史新高。
And small business confidence has seen its largest increase in nearly four decades.
小型企業的信心達到了近40年來的最大增長。
Perhaps the greatest change of all is the renewal of the American Spirit.
這一切中最偉大的變化,或許是美國精神復興。
As long as we have faith in each other, and trust in God, then the sun will always shine on our very Glorious Republic.
只要我們信任彼此,信仰上帝,太陽就會永遠照耀我們輝煌壯麗的美利堅合眾國。
Thank you, God Bless You, and God Bless America.
謝謝你,愿上帝保佑你,愿上帝保佑美國。