Last week, my economic team outlined another step in our economic renewal: a massive tax cut to bring jobs and prosperity back to the USA.
上周,我手下負責經濟的團隊,概述了復興美國經濟另一步行動:大幅減稅,讓工作崗位和繁榮興旺重歸美國。
We pay the highest taxes anywhere in the world.
我們付出了世界最高的稅額。
No country is higher, and we're bringing them down –and I mean way down.
沒有比我們更高的國家了,我們要降低稅額——我是說降低。
I am proposing—actually the single largest tax cut—in American history.
我要提出美國歷史上最大規模的減稅法案。
Our tax relief will be focused on the Middle Class, including much-needed relief for low and middle-income parents raising children.
我們的稅款減免將針對中產階層,包括對撫養后代的中低收入家長急需減稅。
As we provide tax relief to working families, we must also stop crippling American Industry.
在我們為工薪家庭減稅時,我們也必須停止對美國工業的損害。
Right now, America's businesses are taxed at the single highest rate in the developed world.
現在,美國的企業負擔著發達國家中最高的稅率。
This is a self-inflicted economic wound that sends jobs to other countries.
這是個自身有問題、將工作機會送到其它國家的經濟。
And believe me, before I got here, they were fleeing fast, but we've stopped it.
相信我:我就任前,美國的工作機會正快速流失——不過我們已經阻止了這一現象。
We want to turn our country into a jobs machine—a jobs magnet, something that really works again.
我們想將我們的國家變為創造工作的機器——再次真實管用的、吸引工作機會的磁鐵