And relief is what we are determined to give them.
而我們決定向民眾伸出援手。
I want every American to know that action on Obamacare is an urgent necessity.
我想讓每位美國人知道:對奧巴馬醫改的行動是緊急而必要的。
The law is collapsing around us, and if we do not act to save Americans from this wreckage,
這個法案正在我們身邊崩塌,如果我們不行動起來將美國人從廢墟中解救出來,
it will take our healthcare system all the way down with it.
醫保系統將隨之墮入深淵。
If we do nothing, millions more innocent Americans will be hurt – and badly hurt.
如果我們坐視不管,成百上千的無辜美國民眾將受到傷害,很嚴重的傷害。
That’s why we must repeal and replace Obamacare.
這就是我們必須撤銷和取代奧巴馬醫改的原因。
House Republicans have put forward a plan that gets rid of this terrible law
眾議院共和黨人已經提出一個計劃,該計劃要擺脫這個糟糕法案,
and replaces it with reforms that empower states and consumers.
并用向各州和消費者授權的改革取代它。
You will have the choice and the freedom to make the decisions that are right for your family.
你會擁有選擇權和自由,來決定適合你家的醫保計劃。
The House plan follows the guidelines I laid out in my recent address to Congress
眾議院的計劃遵循我最近在國會講話時列出的指導方針
expanding choice, lowering costs, and providing healthcare access for all.
擴大選擇、降低成本、為所有人提供醫療使用權。