"That's wonderful," said Wilbur. "How is the plan coming, Charlotte?
“那太好了,”威爾伯說,“盤算得怎樣啦,夏洛?
Have you got very far with it? Is it coming along pretty well?"
盤算得差不多了嗎?盤算得順利嗎?”
Wilbur was trembling again, but Charlotte was cool and collected.
威爾伯又哆嗦了,不過夏洛很冷靜,很鎮定。
"Oh, it's coming all right," she said, lightly.
“噢,很順利,”它輕松地說,
"The plan is still in its early stages and hasn't completely shaped up yet,
“這個計劃還在初級階段,沒有完全定下來,
but I'm working on it." "When do you work on it?" begged Wilbur.
不過我在盤算?!薄澳闶窃谑裁磿r候做你的計劃的?”威爾伯求著問它。
"When I'm hanging head-down at the top of my web.
“在我頭朝下吊在我那網頂的時候。
That's when I do my thinking, because then all the blood is in my head."
我就是在這種時候想我的事情的,因為這時候全部血都流到我的腦袋里。”
"I'd be only too glad to help in any way I can."
“要是我能有什么辦法幫幫你,我就太高興了?!?/p>
"Oh, I'll work it out alone," said Charlotte.
“噢,我要獨自把辦法想出來,”夏洛說,
"I can think better if I think alone." "All right," said Wilbur.
“我獨自想能夠想得更加好。”“那好吧,”威爾伯說,
"But don't fail to let me know if there's anything I can do to help, no matter how slight."
“不過有什么事我能幫上忙,不管事情多么小,請一定告訴我?!?/p>