Kaitlyn Fulmore wants to know:
凱特琳·富爾莫想知道:
"What's the best drink to get at Starbucks?"
“星巴克最好喝的飲品是什么?”
I don't drink coffee. I haven't a clue.
我不喝咖啡。所以我不知道。
I don't drink coffee, so for me I always get a little milk carton.
我不喝咖啡,所以我經常點牛奶。
Hot cocoa with a ton of whipped cream.
熱可可加大量的鮮奶油。
Grande latte.
大杯拿鐵咖啡。
Coffee with hot cream. That's the best drink.
咖啡加熱奶油。這是最佳飲品。
If you like coffee, just get a regular coffee. Don't get a mocha loca choca wakka hakka... because they charge for every akka that you order. It's like a dollar more.
如果你喜歡咖啡,那就點一杯普通咖啡。不要摩卡之類的,因為其他口味的咖啡會多收錢。大概貴1美元左右。
The best drink for me is a Venti vanilla iced coffee with two pumps of hazelnut.
對我來說最佳飲品是大杯香草冰咖啡加兩個榛子。
I'm old enough to drink coffee, so I order a tall caramel macchiato, upside down with soy.
我的年齡已經可以喝咖啡了,所以我會點大杯焦糖瑪奇朵,咖啡在下焦糖在上,然后加豆奶。
Iced caramel macchiato. It's a little bit sweet and it still has that good, strong coffee taste.
冰焦糖瑪奇朵。味道會有點甜,不過仍有很濃的咖啡味道。
Ooh, okay, it's on the secret menu and it's called "the Captain Crunch." It tastes exactly like Captain Crunch cereal and it is delicious.
哦,嘎吱船長星冰樂,這是秘密菜單上的飲品。它的味道非常像嘎吱船長麥片,很好喝。
My go-to is a Venti iced white mocha with light ice because that's how they get you. I promise it won't let you down.
我喜歡大杯冰白摩卡,少冰,因為他們給你的時候就是這樣的。我保證這杯咖啡不會讓你失望的。
We're getting into the peppermint mocha time of year, so that's my absolute favorite.
我們已經進入一年中的薄荷摩卡時節了,這是我的最愛。
ustin tb asks:
ustin tb問道:
"How do I prank someone after they pranked me?"
“有人對我惡作劇,我怎么對那些人惡作劇?”
Be the better person, and the more mature person, and just let it go—rise above it.
要做更好更成熟的人,讓那些事過去吧,你要克服。
Don't do anything crazy. Don't egg a car or do anything that can damage, but I don't know, TP-ing's not that crazy.
不要做任何瘋狂的事情。不要向汽車扔雞蛋,也不要做任何會造成損害的事情,TP也許不那么瘋狂。
Saran wrap over a toilet seat. Sometimes they don't see it.
薩蘭會把馬桶坐圈蓋上。有時他們注意不到。
Mouse traps. 100 mouse traps everywhere, while they're sleeping.
放捕鼠器。在他們睡覺的時候在各個地方放上100個捕鼠器。
Get in the classroom early and bring a whoopie cushion and then put it on their seat.
帶著放屁坐墊早點兒去教室,把那個坐墊放在他們的位子上。
Take their deodorant, take out all the deodorant, put cream cheese or whipped cream in there.
拿走他們的除臭劑,把他們的除臭劑全部拿走,然后把奶油干酪或鮮奶油放進去。
I'd wait until they've probably forgotten all about it, and then I hit them.
我會等到他們已經快忘掉的時候,然后我會向他們發起惡作劇攻擊。
You lie in wait. You just lie in wait and you catch them unaware and you just jump out.
你要埋伏著等待。你只需要埋伏著等待,在他們沒有察覺的時候跳出來。
Let a little time go by, and catch them off guard...and let them have it.
過一段時間,在他們沒有防備的時候,對他們進行惡作劇。
Do the exact same prank they got you with so they can feel the wrath.
對他們做同樣的惡作劇,這樣他們就能感受到你的憤怒了。
Find out what their biggest fear is. If they fear spiders, then you may want to fill their room up with plastic spiders.
找到他們最害怕的東西。如果他們害怕蜘蛛,那就在他們房間里放滿塑料蜘蛛。
Everybody's got a weak spot somewhere. Find that weak point and go for it. Show 'em no mercy! Take no prisoners.
每個人都有弱點。找出他們的弱點,然后攻擊那個弱點。不要留情!要毫不留情。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載