AmberHarrell322 asks:
AmberHarrell322問道:
"How do I get my boyfriend to stop watching cartoons?"
“我怎么能讓男朋友不再看卡通片?”
Just let him be?
隨他去?
You do not do it, girl. You watch cartoons with him.
姑娘,你不應該這樣做。你應該和他一起看卡通片。
Give up control, sweetie. Cartoons are number one.
親愛的,放棄控制欲。卡通片是最重要的。
If he likes them, you should be happy that he was happy to watch cartoons.
如果他喜歡卡通片,你應該為他喜歡看卡通片感到高興。
Drop him and get a new boyfriend who doesn't watch cartoons.
甩了他,找個不看卡通片的新男友。
Deactivate his Netflix account, smash his computer, throw away his TV.
停用他的Netflix帳戶,砸了他的電腦,扔掉他的電視。
Bribe him by giving him a dollar.
用一美元賄賂他。
keep him to one cartoon a week.
讓他一周只能看一部卡通片。
Set up a time where, "Hey, we're not gonna watch cartoons for this hour while we're together, but any other time, go ahead and watch your cartoons."
設置時間,跟他說:“嘿,現在我們在一起的時候不要看卡通片了,其他時間你可以隨意看你的卡通片”。
Try talking to him about something that interests him besides cartoons.
試著和他談論除了卡通片以外他感興趣的事情。
I'd watch with him. See what's so interesting about the cartoons that he's so fascinated with, and maybe suggest, you know, while holding hands like adults, maybe you watch a program that's more age-appropriate.
我會和他一起看。弄清楚卡通片到底有哪里吸引他的地方,也許你可以跟他商量一下,在你們像大人一樣手牽著手時,看一些更符合你們年齡的節目。
Wes Holdon wants to know:
威斯·霍爾頓想知道:
"How do I convince my friends that Jar Jar Binks is a pointless character?"
“我怎么能說服朋友加·加·賓克斯是一個毫無意義的角色?”
(Whispering) Who is that?
(低聲說)那是誰?
Well, it would help a lot if I knew who that was.
如果我知道那是誰就太好了。
Wes, I am so sorry, I dont' know who Jar Jar Blinks—Binks—is.
威斯,我很抱歉,我不知道加·加·賓克斯是誰。
He doesn't seem that important because I don't remember him.
看起來他并不是太重要的角色,因為我完全不記得他。
You don't like him. Other people do. That's just the way it is.
你不喜歡他,可是有人喜歡他。事情就是這樣。
That's not fair. Every character in Star Wars needs a chance to shine.
這不公平?!缎乔虼髴稹防锏拿總€角色都需要展現自己的機會。
Good luck, because he is not a pointless character. He is life. Jar Jar Binks is life.
祝你好運,因為他并不是毫無意義的角色。他是人生。加·加·賓克斯代表著人生。
I don't think that Jar Jar Binks is a pointless character. It's one where they reverse the Droid Army—I don't think they would have won without Jar Jar Binks' help.
我認為加·加·賓克斯不是毫無意義的角色。是他幫助他們逆轉了機器人大軍,我認為如果沒有加·加·賓克斯的幫助,他們不可能獲勝。
If you say it's a pointless character, then just say to your friends, "You know what? I don't like him. I think he's pointless."
如果你認為那是一個毫無意義的角色,那就去和你的朋友們說:“你們知道嗎?我不喜歡他。我認為他是毫無意義的角色。”
Start listing your own reasons for why you think that character's pointless.
列出你認為他是毫無意義角色的原因。
You have to say to them, "Doesn't it kinda look like it's stereotypical? It's not creative at all. That it didn't take anyone very much effort to think of this character?"
你要對朋友們說:“他看起來是不是有些老套?一點也不具創造力。不費什么力就能想出這個角色,對吧?”
If your friends don't already think that Jar Jar Binks is a pointless character, then you have the wrong friends.
如果你的朋友們不認為加·加·賓克斯是毫無意義的角色,那你可能交錯朋友了。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載