"Well," said Charlotte, "you and I lead different lives.
“這個嘛,”夏洛說,“你和我過的生活不同。
You don't have to spin a web. That takes real leg work."
你用不著結網。結網是真正的腿上功夫?!?/p>
"I could spin a web if I tried," said Wilbur, boasting. "I've just never tried."
“我要想結網也能結,”威爾伯說大話,“我只是不結罷了?!?/p>
"Let's see you do it," said Charlotte.
“那就讓我們看看你結網吧,”夏洛說。
Fern chuckled softly, and her eyes grew wide with love for the pig.
弗恩輕輕地格格笑,由于對小豬充滿愛意,眼睛都張大了。
"OK," replied Wilbur. "You coach me and I'll spin one.
“好吧,”威爾伯回答說,“你給我指點一下,我來結一個。
It must be a lot of fun to spin a web. How do I start?"
結網一定很好玩。我怎么開頭呢?”
"Take a deep breath!" said Charlotte, smiling.
“深深吸口氣!”夏洛微笑著說。
Wilbur breathed deeply."Now climb to the highest place you can get to, like this."
威爾伯深吸了口氣。“現在你能爬多高就爬多高,像這樣。”
Charlotte raced up to the top of the doorway.
夏洛飛快地爬上門頂。
Wilbur scrambled to the top of the manure pile."Very good!" said Charlotte.
威爾伯爬到肥料堆的頂上?!昂芎茫 毕穆逭f,
"Now make an attachment with your spinnerets, hurl yourself into space,
“現在用你的吐絲器吐絲,然后跳到空中,
and let out a dragline as you go down!"
一路下來時吐出絲來拉著你。”