Um, a much broader base, spiritual healing is really important, using pastoral work as well and dealing with the legal situation.
我贊成更廣的基礎療法精神治療很重要做些田園勞作應付法律情況
A lot of what we do, a lot of what I've done over the 20 years
在我們所做的很多事里面我過去20年所做的很多事中
that's felt most meaningful is been case management.
讓我感覺最有意義的就是個案管理
Helping them get a job, helping them get furniture,
幫助他們找到一份工作,幫助他們買家具
um helping them get food stamps, those kind of tangible things,
幫助他們獲得食品救濟券這種真實可見的事情
um create again these conditions of safety in the relationship that allow more, more healing to take place.
可以創造出安全感形成一種良好關系是他們更快治愈
Well we will have more time a little bit later, but um thank you so much. Sure
好了我們等會還有時間再討論非常感謝不用謝
And I'd like to reintroduce Nancy Sherman.
我們再次歡迎南希??謝爾曼上臺
Thank you so much.
非常感謝
Hi, er thank you very much Scott, thank you Martha, er um,
斯科特,非常感謝你謝謝你,瑪莎
Scott, Martha and I on between two papers and hearing that one I wanted to give the one I chose not to give but
我和斯科特,瑪莎的觀點一直沒有達成一致你們聽到的這篇是我一開始選擇不做演講的
it's available for discussion in my brief 10 minutes Um, that is I, I, I'm working on a larger book
這在10分鐘可以討論完我正在撰寫一本更全面的書
about the military and I do have chapters both on
是關于軍事的,其中的幾章
interrogation from the interrogators point of view and what they endure and
既從審判者的角度看審訊關注他們所經歷的事情
interrogation from the victim's point of view and I've chosen to do the latter but er,
也會從受害者的角度看審訊我打算講第二個方面
it was almost a flip of the coin this morning.
我幾乎在今天早上還拿不定主意
So they're, they're both here and I couldn't figure a way out a way to get them both in, in 30 minutes.
所以,這兩篇文章都在這里我做不到在30分鐘兩個方面都涵蓋
Um, I wanna say too though that I've been in a, in part of the way this book is proceeding
我還想說的是在寫這本書的過程中
is that I've been interviewing a lot of soldiers,
我一直在采訪很多沃特利茲的