I have learned of Mr Wisley's marriage proposal.My congratulations.
我聽說衛斯理先生向你求婚了 恭喜
Is there an alternative for a well-educated young woman of small fortune?
對于一個雖然受過良好教育 卻出身貧寒的年輕女子來說 還有其他選擇嗎?
How can you have him?
你怎么能嫁給他
Even with his thousands and his houses,how can you,of all people,dispose of yourself without affection?
雖然他有錢還住著大宅子 不管別人怎樣 你怎么能夠放棄愛情 這樣糟蹋自己
How can I dispose of myself with it?You are leaving tomorrow.
我怎么能這樣糟蹋自己 你明天就要走了
Did I do that well? Very very well.I wanted,just once,to do it well.
我剛才做的還好嗎 很好 非常好 我曾想過要做得好 哪怕就一次
I have no money,no property,I am entirely dependent upon that bizarre old lunatic,my uncle.
我沒有錢 沒有財產 完全依靠我那個古怪的舅舅
I cannot yet offer marriage. But you must know what I feel.
我沒辦法同你結婚 但你必須知道我的感覺
Jane,I'm yours.Gah I'm yours. I'm yours,heart and soul.
簡 我是你的 我是你的 我是你的 無論肉體還是靈魂
Much good that is.Let me decide that.
實在是太美妙了 讓我來決定
What will we do?What we must.
我們該怎么辦? 做我們該做的事情