Well,your health seems robust.
好吧 你看上去很健康
You have the usual accomplishments.Your person is agreeable.
一般女孩子該會的你也都會 你這個人也挺討人喜歡
But when a young woman such as yourself receives the addresses from a gentleman such as my nephew,it is her duty to accept at once.
像我外甥這樣的紳士如果 對你這樣的年輕女孩表示愛慕 你應該立刻應承下來 這更是一種責任
But what do we find?Independent thought? Exactly.
可是你呢? 獨立的思想 沒錯
My nephew,Miss Austen,condescends far indeed
我外甥 奧斯汀小姐 如此屈尊去向一個牧師的女兒示愛
in offering to the daughter of an obscure and impecunious clergyman.
這個牧師又是一個名不見經傳的窮光蛋
Impecunious? Your Ladyship is mistaken.I am never mistaken.
窮光蛋 夫人您錯了 我從來沒錯過
Your father is in grave financial difficulties.But all is not lost.
你父親經濟上正面臨嚴重的困難 但他還沒山窮水盡
He has a daughter upon whom fortune has smiled.
他還有個女兒 財富正向她微笑
Mr Wisley is a good opportunity for Jane.
衛斯理先生對簡來說是個絕佳的機會
She should accept him at once.Do not you think?
她應該毫不猶豫地答應他 你不這么認為嗎?
Lucy,let us take some refreshments.What? Mother.
露茜 我們去吃些點心吧 什么 母親