And if it is true about the Dalai Lama, that is because he's worked on it for decades.
如果說達賴喇嘛真的無欲無求 那也是修行幾十年的結果
Envy is part of human nature nothing good or bad about the envy.
嫉妒是人性的一部分 嫉妒沒有好壞之分
Nothing good or bad about experiencing the anger. Nothing good or bad about experiencing the depression or anxiety.
憤怒也無好壞之分 抑郁和焦慮也無好壞之分
It's part of human nature. However, the question is.
那是人性的一部分 問題在于
How do I choose to behave, to act as a result of it.
我要選擇怎樣的行為 去表達情感?
That is where the moral domain enters. That's where I can have moral or immoral behavior.
道德在此介入 我可以選擇道德和不道德的行為
Toward my best friend or baby, or other people in general. I can still experience envy toward my best friend.
對待最好的朋友 孩子或一般人 我仍會嫉妒最好的朋友
And choose to behave generously and benevolently toward him. The same with cognition and we will talk a lot about it.
但選擇對他寬容和親切 認知也是如此 我們會深入討論認知
When we talk about CBT Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I can feel it certain way.
當談到認知行為治療時 我可以感受它
But it doesn't mean that I need to resign to my thoughts about that feeling.
但不代表 我要屈從于對那種感受的想法
Rumination is one of the things that we'll talk about a lot actually not that helpful.
我們會頻繁談到沉思 其實沉思痛苦的情緒
To ruminate about painful emotions. It's much helpful to write about them.
沒有多大幫助 書寫描述更有幫助
To talk to other people about them, rather than just be thinking constantly about.
向別人傾訴更有幫助 要勝過總是想著
How miserable I am because my girlfriend just left. I haven't found anyone in Pinocchio's.
被女朋友甩了多么的慘 我還沒在快餐店找到新目標
So rumination doesn't help. So I don't necessarily accept.
沉思沒有幫助 我沒有必要接受
All my irrational thoughts and again, we'll talk about it much more next week of.
所有不理智的想法 下周我們會更深入地探討