This year we also addressed two other problems that keep workers and wages down:
今年我們也關注兩個其他的難題,讓員工沮喪和工資降低的問題:
the overuse of non-compete agreements that hurt workers in the job market,
競爭禁止協議的過度使用,傷害著就業市場中的員工,
and the unfair practices of companies that collude to set wages below the market rate.
以及不公平的企業實踐,串通設置低于市場匯率的工資。
And we backed new steps, including a law I just signed to fight robot scalpers that artificially drive up ticket prices,
我們支持新的舉措,包括我剛剛簽署的法律,與機器人黃牛黨對抗,這些黃牛黨在不自然地抬高票價,
and a rule that requires airlines to reimburse your baggage fees if your bags don't make it to your destination when you do.
以及要求航班償還你的行李費用,如果你到達目的地后,行李卻沒到。
Finally, it's this principle of competition that's at the very heart of our health reform.
最后,競爭的原則,也體現在我們醫療改革上。
In fact, it's the reason we call it the Affordable Care Act;
事實上,這就是我們叫它平價醫療法案的原因;
it makes insurance companies compete for your business, which is helping millions afford the care that helps them get and stay healthy.
它讓保險公司為你的事情來競爭,幫助數百萬人負擔得起醫療保健,讓他們能獲得保險,并保持身體健康。
By the way, it's open enrollment season right now.
順便說一下,現在是注冊的時候。
You can still sign up on HealthCare.gov until January 31st and get covered for 2017.
1月31日前,你在HealthCare.gov上注冊,就可以在2017年獲得醫保覆蓋。
Our free-market economy only works when there's competition.
當有競爭時,我們自由市場經濟才會起到作用。
And competition only works when rules are in place to keep it fair and open and honest.
競爭只會起到作用,當規則在起作用,保持其公平,開放和可靠。
Whether you're building the next big thing or just want to be treated right as a customer,
不管你是否在做下一件大事,或者僅僅是想作為消費者被公平地對待,這對你有益,
that's good for you and good for the country.
對我們的國家也有益。
Thanks everybody, and have a great weekend.
謝謝大家,周末快樂。