The... I'm gonna read you the last paragraph of this... of No Name Woman.
我把《無名女人》的最后一段讀給你們聽。
My aunt haunts me, her ghost drawn to me, because now, after fifty years of neglect,
我時常夢到小姨,因為如今 50年的視而不見后,
I alone devote pages of paper to her, though not origamied into houses and clothes.
我孤身一人為她寫著文章,盡管并沒折成紙房子,紙衣服的形狀。
I do not think she always means me well.
我不認為她總是懷著好意。
I am telling on her, and she was a spite suicide, drowning herself in the drinking water.
我對她有所影響,她是懷著怨恨自殺的,自沉于家里的飲用水井里。
The Chinese are always very frightened of the drowned one,
中國人總是對淹死的人心懷恐懼,
whose weeping ghost, wet hair hanging and skin bloated,
就像水鬼,全身濕漉漉的,披頭散發,皮膚腫脹,

waits silently by the water to pull down a substitute.
靜靜的在水邊埋伏著想要拉下一個替死鬼。
Okay, so that's how I ended that story and I am one who loves a happy ending
好的,這就是我寫的結尾,我是個喜歡團圓結局的人,
and I am always striving to find a happy ending for all my stories and for all stories.
總是試圖為所有的故事找到美好的結局。
And by happy I don't mean anything Polyannish or 'they lived happily ever after.'
我的美好并不是指或者“他們從此幸福的生活下去。”
I mean, some resolution, justice, a higher meaning.
我指的是,找出解決方法,公平,更高的意義。
And I did not find that in this when I finished writing this.
我寫完這本書時還沒有找到。