And you can show the trees, the river, the rocks and then you could show the same people traveling.
你可以展現出樹木,河流,巖石,展示出同樣的人的旅程。
As it unfurls we see them going through time and space.
卷宗打開時,我們看到的猶如時空穿梭。
There are famous Chinese scrolls,
這里有著名的中國畫卷,
the Eighteen Songs for a Barbarian Reed Pipe by Cai Yan is a scroll and we see the...
晉時蔡文姬的《胡笳十八拍》……
we see Cai Yan being taken from her Han family and being married off to the barbarians.
我們看到蔡文姬被擄去南匈奴,被迫嫁給了匈奴的左賢王。
And she leaves and goes with them on the Silk Road and the scroll is so amazing,
她離開時帶著這些畫卷經過了絲綢之路,這些畫是如此的壯麗,
you could see the Silk Road...
你們可以看到絲綢之路……

the scroll is golden because there's the sands of the desert and the artist made... drew it with gold and yellow colours.
畫卷是金色的,因為上面有沙漠的沙塵,同時畫家用金色和黃色作畫。
And there's geese flying over head,
頭頂有大雁飛過,
there's the barbarians on their horses, beautiful pictures of horses on the Silk Road.
匈奴人坐在馬上,這是對絲綢之路上馬兒的絕美寫照。
The geese are sending messages home,
這些大雁帶著去往家鄉的訊息,
the barbarian children are shooting the geese down.
匈奴兒童卻將大雁射了下來。
You see this narrative uncurl.
你們看到這里的描述。