So there's things you can't do, and these limitations on the human voice have always really annoyed me,
所以說,總有聲響是你發不出來的,這些人聲的局限總是困擾我呀
because beatbox is the best way of getting musical ideas out of your head and into the world,
因為B-Box是把你腦子里的音樂想法發揮出來并走向世界的最好的辦法
but they're sketches at best, which is what's annoyed me.
但它們最多算得上草稿,那就是困擾我的地方
If only, if only there was a way for these ideas to come out unimpeded by the restrictions which my body gives it.
要是有一個方法可以讓這些想法不受身體限制并順暢的表達出來就好了
So I've been working with these guys, and we've made a machine.
所以,我一直和這些家伙合作,我們成功造出了一臺機器
We've made a system which is basically a live production machine,
我們制造了一個系統一臺實時的創作機器
a real-time music production machine, and it enables me to, using nothing but my voice,
一臺實時的音樂創作機器,它能讓我只用自己的聲音
create music in real time as I hear it in my head
即時創作我腦袋里聽到的音樂
unimpeded by any physical restrictions that my body might place on me.
不受任何我身體構造可能對我造成的限制
And I'm going to show you what it can do.
接下來我就給你們演示一下
And before I start making noises with it, and using it to manipulate my voice,
在我用它制造噪音、用它控制我的聲音之前
I want to reiterate that everything that you're about to hear is being made by my voice.
我想重申一下,待會兒你們聽到的所有聲音都是我的聲音
This system has -- thank you, beautiful assistant --
這個系統...謝謝你,美麗善良的助手
this system has no sounds in it itself until I start putting sounds in it,
在我往這個系統里錄音之前,它本身是沒有任何聲音的
so there's no prerecorded samples of any kind.
所以,沒有任何形式的事先錄音