So once this thing really gets going,
一旦系統開始運作
and it really starts to mangle the audio I'm putting into it,
它就會把我錄進去的聲音切成片段
it becomes not obvious that it is the human voice,
人聲的特點就不會那么明顯了
but it is, so I'm going to take you through it bit by bit and start nice and simple.
所以我先一點一點的帶你們體驗一下,來點兒簡單易懂的
So the polyphony problem: I've only got one voice.
有一個多聲部的問題:我只有一個聲音
How do I get around the problem of really wanting to have as many different voices going on at the same time.
我該怎樣克服希望它同時演奏很多不同聲音這個問題呢
The simplest way to do it is something like this.
最簡單的方法是這樣
By dancing. It's like this. Thanks.
跳舞,像這樣。謝謝
So that's probably the easiest way.
這可能是最簡單的方法
But if you want to do something a little bit more immediate,
但如果你想做點更直接的
something that you can't achieve with live looping, there's other ways to layer your voice up.
用實時循環功能都不能實現的事,還有其他辦法實現聲音層疊
There's things like pitch-shifting, which are awesome,
比如說音調轉變酷極了
and I'm going to show you now what that sounds like.
現在我就給你們演示音調轉變
So I'm going to start another beat for you, like this.
我以另一個節拍開始,像這樣