So every noise you can hear there is my voice.
所以說,你們聽到的所有聲響都是我的聲音
I didn't just trigger something which sounds like that.
我并沒有觸發一個那樣的裝置
There's no samples. There's no synthesizers.
根本沒有樣本,沒有音響合成器
That is literally all my voice being manipulated,
只是我在控制我的聲音
and when you get to that point, you have to ask, don't you, what's the point? Why do this?
當你意識到那個的時候,你就會問,那有什么意義啊?為什么這樣做呢
Because it's cheaper than hiring the whole of Pink Floyd, I suppose, is the easy answer.
因為這比雇Pink Floyd樂隊便宜呀,我想這個答案比較簡單
But in actual fact, I haven't made this machine so that I can emulate things that already exist.
但事實上,我們造出這個機器,不是為了模仿已經存在的聲音
I've made this so that I can make any noise that I can imagine.
我制造這個機器是為了演奏我能想象到的所有聲音
So with your permission, I'm going to do some things that are in my mind,
接下來,如果你們允許的話,我就演奏一些我腦子里的聲音
and I hope you enjoy them, because they're rather unusual,
希望你們喜歡,因為它們相當與眾不同
especially when you're doing things which are as unusual as this, it can be hard to believe that it is all my voice, you see.
尤其是當你們在做這類不尋常的事情時,你很難相信那都是我的聲音,你們瞧著啊
So, loosely defined, that is what's possible with the human voice.
所以,簡單說來,這就是人聲能干的事兒
Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen.
謝謝,女士們先生們