And the computer models, no matter how many that you have and how many people that you use,
那些計算機虛擬建模,不管你做了多少,用了多少人
are never going to be able to arrive at the same conclusions.
結論永遠不同
Four years ago I worked with a few people at the Brookings Institute, and I arrived at a conclusion.
四年前我在布魯金斯學院跟一些人合作,得出了一個結論
Tomorrow is another day. Not just any day, but it is a day.
明天是新的一天!不是隨便哪一天,但反正就是一天
It will get here, there's no question.
明天一定會到來,這是毫無疑問的
And the important thing to remember is that this simulation is a good one.
重要的是要記住這次模擬是成功的
It's believable, it's tactile. You can reach out -- things are solid.
真實可信,觸手可及。你可以伸手觸碰--這些東西都是有形態的
You can move objects from one area to another. You can feel your body.
你可以把東西從這兒移到那兒,你能感覺到自己的肢體
You can say, "I'd like to go over to this location,"
你可以說 “我想走到那個位置”
and you can move this mass of molecules through the air over to another location at will.
然后你就能很隨意地把這么一大坨分子穿過這段空間移到那兒去
That's something you live inside of every day.
這就是我們每天的經歷
Now with the allocation and the understanding of the lack of understanding,
現在隨著這種分配和對缺少理解的認知
we enter into a new era of science in which we feel nothing more than so much so as to say that those within themselves,
我們進入了一個全新的科學范疇,對此我們感到只能說那些在科技本身中,
comporary or non-comporary, will figuratively figure into the folding of our non-understanding
當代的或非當代的,會被象征性地包括進我們不理解和半理解的折疊當中,
and our partial understanding to the networks of which we all draw our source and conclusions from.
對于我們汲取源頭和得出結論的網絡