There's always got to be a bit of a dance at the start,
開始總會先跳點兒小舞
because it's just fun, so you can clap along if you want.
只是因為好玩兒,你們可以跟著節拍拍手
You don't have to. It's fine. Check it out.
不一定非得拍,沒關系,看著
I'm going to lay down a bass sound now.
現在我要加入一個男低音
And now, a rockabilly guitar.
接下來,鄉村搖滾吉他
Which is nice. But what if I want to make, say, a...
很好聽,但如果我想加入...
Thanks. What if I want to make, say, a rock organ?
謝謝,我想加入搖滾風琴呢
Is that possible? Yes, it is, by recording myself like this.
能行嗎?當然,把我自己的聲音錄進去,像這樣
And now I have that, I have that recorded. Assign it to a keyboard.
現在有了,我已經把它錄進去了。現在把它轉換到鍵盤上
So that's cool. But what if I wanted to sound like the whole of Pink Floyd?
非常棒。但如果我想聽起來像Pink Floyd樂隊呢
Impossible, you say. No.
你說不可能,錯了
It is possible, and you can do it very simply using this machine.
是可能的,有了這個機器,做起來小菜一碟
It's really fantastic. Check it out.
真的很不可思議,看著啊