Chapter Seven: The Avengers
第七章:復仇者
In the evening the magistrate and his friends are in the tavern. They are laughing about the old friar.
在晚上,治安官和他的朋友都在酒館。他們正在笑著那位老人。
"Why are you laughing?" asks a mysterious voice.
“你笑什么?” 一個神秘的聲音說到。
They look at the door of the tavern and see Zorro. He has a pistol in one hand and a sword in the other.
他們透過酒館的門,看到佐羅。他手中有一支手槍,另一只手有一把劍。
"Magistrate! I am here to punish you," says Zorro. "Old Friar Felipe is not a thief and you know it."
“治安官!我在這里懲罰你,”佐羅說?!袄闲奘?,費利佩不是小偷,你知道。
"I am an important magistrate. I don't like friars because they are your friends, Zorro.”
“我是一個治安官。我不喜歡修道士因為他們是你的朋友,佐羅。”
Zorro gives a whip to the magistrate's friend and says, "Now whip this corrupt magistrate 15 times.”
佐羅給治安官的朋友一個鞭子,說:“現在鞭打這個腐敗的治安官15次。
"But I cannot do this," says the friend. "Whip him or I whip you!” says Zorro.
“但我不能這樣做,”這個朋友說?!耙幢薮蛩次冶薮蚰?!”佐羅說。
The friend whips the magistrate. After the punishment the magistrate falls to the ground.
朋友鞭打治安官。懲罰治安官后,治安官倒在地上。
"This is how I punish dishonesty people," says Zorro.
“這是我如何懲罰不誠實的人,”佐羅說。
The next day everyone talks about the magistrate's punishment.
第二天,每個人都談論治安官被佐羅懲罰了。
A group of young men want to help Captain Ramon arrest Zorro.
一群年輕人想幫助拉莫隊長逮捕佐羅。