They look for him in the hills and in the valleys. In the evening they go to the Vega hacienda.
他們在山上和山谷里找他。晚上他們去了維加莊園。
When Don Alejandro sees them he says, "Why are you all here?"
當唐·維加看到他們時,他說:“你們為什么在這里?
"We are looking for Zorro. We want to capture the bandit and get the reward.
“我們正在尋找佐羅,我們想要捕獲強盜,并獲得獎勵。
But now we are tired and hungry. Can you give us some food?"
但是現在我們又累又餓。你能給我們一些食物嗎?”
"Yes, of course. Please come in. You can put your swords and pistols near the door, " says Don Alejandro.
“是的,當然。請進來。你要把你的劍和手槍放在門邊,“唐·維加說。
"Sit down! Eat these cakes and drink this wine.”
“坐下,吃點蛋糕,喝點酒。
Don Alejandro and Don Diego talk to the young men.
唐·維加和唐·迭戈與這些年輕人聊著天。
At 9 p. m. Don Diego says, "Please excuse me. I am tired and I am going to bed."
晚上9點,唐·迭戈說:“抱歉。我累了,我要去睡覺了。”
"Look, Diego, these young men are not tired. It's only 9 p. m.
“看,迭戈,這些年輕人都不累。現在才9點。
You are young but you are always tired," says Don Alejandro.
你很年輕,但你經常勞累,“唐·維加說。
"Yes, father, you are right. Good night everyone!” The others eat, drink and sing.
“是的,父親,你是對的。大家愉快!“其他人繼續吃飯,喝酒,唱歌。
At midnight a masked man appears at the door.
午夜一個蒙面人出現在門口。
"Look, it is Zorro!” says one of the young men. "Zorro, the bandit," they all say.
“看,這是佐羅!”一個年輕人說,“佐羅,強盜,”他們說。