The soldiers whip the old friar and he falls to the ground.
士兵們把老修士按到地上。
Don Diego is very angry because Friar Felipe is his friend.
唐·迭戈很生氣,因為弗雷爾·費利佩是他的朋友。
He returns to his father's hacienda.
他回到他父親的莊園。
"Good afternoon, my son," says his father, Don AlejandroVega.
“下午好,我的兒子,”他的父親,唐·維加說。
"I am happy to see you. come and tell me about Lolita. Does she want to marry you?"
“我很高興見到你。告訴我關于洛麗塔的事情。她想嫁給你?”
"I like Lolita, but she doesn't like me. She likes romantic men. What can I do?" asks Don Diego.
“我喜歡洛麗塔,但她不喜歡我。她喜歡浪漫的男人。我能做什么?”唐·迭戈問道。
"Girls like courageous, romantics men. You must talk about love. You must play the guitar. and sing love songs.
”女孩喜歡勇敢、浪漫的男人。你必須談論愛情。你必須彈吉他。唱情歌。
Give her some flowers. This is what young men do. Wake up, Diegol" says Don Alejandro.
給她一些花。這是年輕人做的事,迭戈”唐·維加說。
"How ridiculous! I cannot do these stupid things," says Don Diego.
“多么荒謬!我不能做這些愚蠢的事情,”唐·迭戈說。
"You must try. Lolita is a lovely girl," says Don Alejandro.
“你必須試一試。洛麗塔是一個可愛的女孩,”唐·維加說到。
"There are many problems in my life. I want to rest and meditate ," says Don Diego.
“我的生活中有很多問題,我想休息和好好想想,”唐·迭戈說。