The President: It's real. -Female Speaker: Is it?
這是真的。-是嘛?
The President: It's real. -Female Speaker: But is it?
是真的。-是嗎?
The President: Michelle left her phone. Oh. Let's see here. Huh. She's got Snapchat.
Michelle把她的手機落下啦。哦。我們來看看。哈。她裝了Snapchat。
Obamacare is great! And it's really working! Sign up now!
奧巴馬醫改太棒了!真的在起作用!趕緊注冊吧!
Male Speaker: Breaking news. Wolf Blitzer: Michelle Obama in hot water, after posting this video earlier today.
重大新聞。Michelle Obama今早上傳這部影片后陷入了風波。
The President: Obamacare is great! And it's really working! Sign up now!
奧巴馬醫改太棒了!真的在起作用!趕緊注冊吧!
The President: No? -Mrs. Obama: No.
不好嗎?-不好。
The President: Did it get a lot of views, at least?
至少,瀏覽量不是很多嗎?
Mrs. Obama: Honey, enough. Enough. Why don't you just talk to somebody who has been through this. I gotta go to SoulCycle.
親愛的,夠啦。不如你去找那些經歷過相同處境的人聊聊吧?我得去上飛輪課了。
The President: She's right. I know who I need to talk to. Hey. It's Barack. Listen, could we get together?
她說得對。我知道我得找誰聊聊了。嘿。我是Barack。聽著,我們聚一聚吧?
The President: Now that is a great movie.
那真是部好電影。
John Boehner: Yeah. It gets me every time.
是啊。我每次都被感動到。
Tom Hanks: So long, partner.
再見了,伙伴。
The President: So, you got any advice for me?
那么,你對我有什么建議嗎?
John Boehner: So now you want my advice?
你現在想要我的建議了?
First, stop sending me all these LinkedIn requests.
首先,別一直給我發領英邀請了。
And second, here's the beauty of this whole thing. You've got all the time in the world to figure this out.
其次,卸任的魅力就在這兒。你有一大堆的時間來想明白這件事。