You can just be you for a while. If you know how to do that again.
你可以做你自己。如果你知道怎么再次做回自己的話。
The President: So I can just be me.
那么我就做我自己吧。
And I can wear my mom jeans in peace. I hate these tight jeans.
而且我可以穿寬松的褲子啦。我討厭窄管褲。
John Boehner: That's good. That's good. Yesterday, I had a beer at 11:30 in the morning.
不錯。很好。昨天,我在早上11:30喝了啤酒。
And you know, McDonalds now serves breakfast all day long.
而且你知道嘛,麥當勞一整天都會供應早餐。
The President: You know, Michelle's going to be at spin class, so she'll never know.
Michelle現在忙著騎飛輪,所以她不會知道我在干嘛。
John Boehner: Right. Let it go. And it won't be long, you'll be able to walk right out of the Oval Office singing Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-a-Dee-Day.
對。就這樣吧。很快,你就能哼著歌走出白宮總統辦公室了。
And you've got plenty of time to work on your tan.
接下來你就有大把的時間來曬黑了。
And you know what? I finally got the grand bargain on a sweet Chevy Tahoe.
而且你知道嗎?我終于談成了一筆大生意,用超便宜的價格買了一輛雪佛蘭塔荷。
Look here. Look here. You want one?
你看看。看這兒。你要來一根煙嗎?
Wolf Blitzer: Breaking news. Former President Barack Obama on his 347th round of golf for the year, and it's totally great. And Gloria, not a problem for anybody.
重大新聞。美國前總統Barack Obama今年打了374局高爾夫,這是件很棒的事情。Gloria,這對任何人來說都不成問題。
Gloria Borger: I can't think of a reason to care, Wolf. And believe me, I've tried.
我想不出任何理由來關心這件事,Wolf。相信我,我想了很久。