I am a cripple. I've got but one leg.
而我只是個瘸子 只有一條腿
If you will withdraw your men in line 100 yards from the door,I will come out and fight you!
如果你讓你的人后退100碼 我就出去和你決一死戰
We did not come here to fight.We came to make you a prisoner.
我們不是來戰斗的 我們的目的是抓住你
You put any more kindling there, I'll put a ball through you.
再往這兒搬柴禾 我就一槍打死你們
I could've picked off three or four of your men by now,if I wished to do so.
如果我想大開殺戒 我早已干掉 三四個人了
Draw off your men 50 yards.I will not! Well, my brave boys,you can prepare a stretcher for me.
讓你的人后退50碼 不行 好吧 我的勇士們 給我準備一副擔架吧
Go. Go on.Save yourself if you can.
走 出去 盡力自保吧
Captain, there is a man in here who wishes to surrender awful bad.
上尉 這里有個人 非常非常想投降
Let him hand out his arms.You carry a carbine and you must hand it out.
讓他交出武器 立刻交出你手中的步槍
I declare before my maker that this man is innocent of any crime.
我向上帝發誓 這個人是清白無辜的
Upon the word and honor of a gentleman, he has no arms.
以紳士的名譽發誓 他沒有武器
The arms are mine, and I've got them.Show your hands! Put out your hands.Now what?
武器是我的 在我手中 把手放在我能看見的地方 伸出手來 現在怎么辦
One more stain on the old banner.
舊旗幟上的又一個污點
Make quick work of it, Captain.Shoot me through the heart.
讓我死得痛快點 上尉 射穿我的心臟吧