Not exactly for children.
少兒不宜。
Fifty Shades of Grey! That famous novel. The trailer was a bit of a mystery to me.
《五十度灰》!那部有名的小說! 這個預告片對我來說是個懸疑片。
I thought it was gonna be a mystery or a spy thing.
我以為這是個懸疑或間諜的片子。
You just knew that we either got vampire or sex coming.
你早就知道會有吸血鬼或者性愛場面。
The book was bad enough, the movie's probably worse.
這本小說已經夠爛了,翻拍的電影可能更爛。
So does this movie look good? Yes. Yeah. It looks good.
那你覺得這部電影好看嗎? 是的。 嗯,看起來不錯。
I'm not into movies that are all about the s word. It looks ridiculous. It looks stupid.
我對只有性的電影不感興趣。 這部電影看起來可笑又愚蠢。
It looks intriguing. I wanna know what's on his mind. I wouldn't let him date my daughter, I'll tell you that!
蠻好奇的。我想知道他腦袋里都裝了什么。我告訴你,我是不會讓他跟我女兒約會的。
So far, I'm not turned on.
目前為止,我還沒有什么興趣。
Have you read the book? No, I haven't.
你讀過這本書嗎? 沒有。
No. I wouldn't spend my money on it.
沒有。我不會把錢花在這東西上。
My library doesn't carry it!
我的圖書館不會有這種書!
I've read the book. I read the next one. Shame on me. It's very badly written, but I couldn't put it down.
我讀過這本書,還讀了續集。好丟臉啊,寫得很差勁,但我就是停不下來。
Do you have any idea of what it's about? Something to do with power.
你覺得這部電影講的是什么? 跟權力有關。
I know it's something to do with...sex!
我知道這和性有關。
Just get her in the dungeon and do stuff to her.
把她關進地牢,然后對她做一些事情。
I think it's an S&M story.
我覺得這是有關S&M的故事。
It's about this innocent young woman...and he turns out to be a sado masochistic monster, but she tames him. So he becomes a nice man.
這是有關一個單純的女孩......然后他呢,是個施虐受虐狂,但她馴服了他,所以他變成了更溫和的男人。
So we have some passages from the book. Oh god.
我們有書里的一些片段。 哦天吶。
Look it over first. Okay.
先看一下。 好的。
And then let us know if you're comfortable reading this back to us.
然后告訴我們你能不能把它讀給我們聽。