No, I'm not gonna read this.
不,我不會念這些東西。
You want me to read it out loud? Yeah! Okay.
你讓我大聲讀出來嗎? 是的! 好的。
"I pull him deeper into my mouth..." I have to read this? Me?
“我將他拉進我的口腔更深處......”我必須讀這東西?我?
"So I can feel him at the back of my throat and then...And then to the front again."
“我能夠感受到他在我的喉嚨后面,然后......然后又回到前面。”
"My tongue swirls around the end."
“我的舌頭在他那兒的前端旋轉著。”
"He's my very own Christian Grey flavored popsicle."
“他是我專屬的克里斯蒂安·格雷口味冰棒。”
"He's my very own Christian Grey flavored popsicle."
“他是我專屬的克里斯蒂安·格雷口味冰棒。”
"I suck harder and harder...mmmm."
“我吸吮地越來越用力......嗯。”
"Harder...and harder...mmmmm."
“越來越用力......嗯。”
Wow. There's a whole lot of sex going on here.
喔。里面有好多性愛。
I believe the Italians call that fellatio.
我覺得意大利人稱之為口交。
I know women like these things, but I don't understand it.
我知道一些女人喜歡這東西,但我真的不理解。
And one more!
再念一點吧!
"Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off and throws them on the floor."
“他忽然坐起來,然后扯下我的內褲,然后將它丟在地上。”
"Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow!" Holy cow? !
“脫下他的內褲,他勃起的那個彈了出來。哦天吶!”天啊?!
"His erection springs free! HOLY COW! !!"
“他勃起的那個彈了出來!哦天吶!”
Holy cow? ! No!
天啊?!不!
"He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length."
“他站起來,把安全套套在他那長度可觀的東西上。”