"Oh no...will it? How? !" I like it. I can't believe this has been such a best seller.
“哦不......那東西會?什么方式?!” 我喜歡。 不敢相信這竟然是一本暢銷書。
So Fifty Shades of Grey was first only available online. Then it got published and now the series has sold over 100 million books. My goodness.
《五十度灰》一開始只在網上售賣。現在出版了,這一系列的書賣了一億多本。 天啊。
It just shows you how desperate the public is. Horny as hell. That's what they are!
這正好說明了這世界有多饑渴。饑渴無比。就是這樣!
So who do think this movie is targeted at? People who love porn.
所以這部電影的觀眾群是誰呢? 喜歡色情片的人。
Oh, I would say, obviously, youth. Aren't all movies the 18 24 year old boys?
我覺得,顯然是年輕人。 這些電影不都是為了18 24歲的男孩嗎?
Middle class housewives. Women in their 40s, 30s.
中產階級的家庭主婦。 30或40多歲的女人。
It's targeting at women. Lonely women.
目標觀眾群是女人。寂寞的女人。
When it comes to the book, it is said that the majority of the readership were mothers over the age of 30 or older. Really?
以這本書來說,它的主要讀者群是30歲或更年長的媽媽們。 真的嗎?
Why do you think moms, older mothers, would enjoy reading a book about sex and bondage?
你覺得為什么媽媽們,更年長的媽媽們會喜歡讀與性和捆綁有關的書呢?
Maybe their guys are tired of sex.
可能她們的男人厭倦了性吧。
Sex is a powerful thing. It's even more powerful than YouTube.
性是個強大的東西,甚至比Youtube更強大。
I can't answer that for them, 'cause I'm not into it.
我無法幫她們回答這個問題,因為我不感興趣。
I think it's probably a fantasy.
我認為這可能是一種幻想。
It show some of their erotic thoughts lurking behind those gentle, sweet faces.
這表明在她們溫和可愛的臉孔后面隱藏了情色的念頭。