Because they're home with their kids and their life is dull, and probably sex has gone...
因為她們在家帶小孩而且生活平淡,也可能性生活已經走下坡了......
Mothers over 30?
30歲以上的母親?
After babies, you know, the bedroom is not quite as an exciting place as it used to be,
自從有了小孩之后,你懂的,臥室不再像以前一樣是一個令人興奮的地方,
so they're probably looking for some...some thrills that maybe they're not getting at home.
所以她們可能在尋找一些......一些刺激,一些在家里沒法得到的感覺。
Do you think it's okay for something this sexual to be that popular? Oh, sure.
你認為像這種性暗示的東西如此流行合適嗎? 哦,當然。
No, I think it says something sad about our society, that that's what people are spending their money and their time on.
不,我覺得這顯示出我們的社會有點可悲,人們把時間和金錢花在這上面。
Those books always existed, and they were a lot more crass, crappier, and poorly written in many ways than this.
這些書一直都有,而且在很多方面都比這本寫得更粗魯,更爛。
I'm happy I live in a country where I'm not censored.
我很高興我生活在一個不被審查的國家。
And the price you pay for lack of censorship is there's going to be times that it goes over,
而你因為不被審查而付出的代價,就是當太過的時候,
and you're gonna go, "Whoa! You know, this is too much! Somebody should do something about this."
你會說,“哦,這太過了!需要有人做點什么了!”
Well, you know what?
然而,你知道嗎?